Defined user experience and product requirements for two mobile apps, four web-based ecommerce sites, and three Content Management Systems.
Launched mobile streaming television service (go90) as Programming Operations lead.
Developed operational team structure, processes and procedures related to merchandising, programming, and linear television management across four companies.
Have lead teams in Merchandising and Operations for 8+ years.
Senior Product Manager, Verizon Communications Inc.
Own Content Management System (CMS) strategy and UX requirements for next gen IPTV video platform.
- Define business and product requirements, feature requests, use-cases and acceptance criteria
- Focus on merchandising & publishing, subscription management, account administration, SSO integration, and purchase flows
- Spearhead UX/UI designs with the principal designer
Senior Program Manager, AOL & Verizon Digital Media Services
Innovated and improved the day-to-day merchandising publishing operations for client, go90, a streaming video service.
- Established self-service merchandising functions including defining requirements for CMS tooling improvements, level of support & escalation procedures, and how-to documentation
- Created the Merchandising Operations Run Book, capturing all workflows and documentation related to merchandising.
- Trained client teams on merchandising strategy, tools, operational processes, and put best-practices in place
Lead Merchandising Operations Program Manager, go90
Designed, implemented, and managed publishing operations and merchandising strategy for Verizon's go90, streaming video service.
- Developed processes for day-to-day operations related to the merchandising of live/linear programming including partner onboarding, metadata delivery, and program scheduling
- Developed escalation procedures, SOPs, and training documentation for all merchandising processes.
- Managed team of 15 contractors responsible for 24/7 monitoring and programming of the go90 app .
Online Content Management Program Manager, Intel
Managed the publishing process and workflow for daily publishing operations for OnCue, an OTT television service.
- Designed the publishing workflow to affect change in under 30 minutes with built-in flexibility to accommodate both planned and unplanned changes
- Implemented daily programming updates to a curated, a la carte programming menu; 33% of all viewership solely used this feature
- Created and managed merchandising feature calendar: planning daily and seasonal campaigns
Site Operations Manager, Merchandising, DisneyStore.com & MarvelStore.com
Managed the implementation of new technologies to improve customer experience; supervised the merchandising team.
- Project managed two site re-designs; liaising with cross-divisional and third party partners on the capturing of business requirements, management of defect and enhancement requests, and project delivery from inception through completion and go-live.
- Defined and designed the mobile web and mobile app experience, managing budget, writing requirements, UX design and scope.
- Supervised the Site Merchandising team in day-to-day operations
Core Business Competencies
- Project Management
- eCommerce Optimization
- Issue Management and Resolution
- User Experience Design
- Training and Team Development
- Product Management
- Digital Content Management
- Merchandising Strategy
- Process Definition, Improvement & Implementation
- Business Operations
Oracle Endeca • Squarespace • Wix
Email Campaign Management
Exact Target • Mail Chimp
Toad for Oracle • AS400 • Postman
Content Management Systems
OnIT (Verizon) • Drupal • IBM Websphere Commerce
Ominture Site Catalyst • Google Analytics • Tableau
Issue Management & Resolution
JIRA • Rally • Confluence • ClearQuest • Salesforce
Adobe Creative Suite
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude
Cinema & Television Critical Studies
University of Edinburgh, Scotland